Monday, March 2, 2015

Blog block, blogger’s block….block, block!




It has been a year since I have written a blog, obviously BLOG BLOCK.
I had ideas but it just seemed impossible to sit down and just write.
Just hope this is over and my block is un-blocked.

as a sort of creative guy, creative block was always overcome with a deadline.
You sort of did it when you had no choice, do it or die.

Maybe I need a deadline, one blog a week, one blog a month, 
one blog when I feel like it, that is no good, that leads to blog block.


1 comment:

  1. Writers write every day, even if they fill the trash bin with the stuff. It keeps you fresh and disciplined, and makes you better at your craft. You have too much going on inside that 'block' to just let it fester. You tell great stories, so write more of them.

    ReplyDelete